News - Pervanovo Properties in Dubrovnik, Croatia
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Cleanliness and hygiene have always been a central concern for our establishment. The health crisis we have gone through has made it necessary to reinforce the rules of hygiene as well as the introduction of new precautions.
Thanks to these reassuring protocols, we want to allow you to continue to enjoy the conviviality of our houses and the relaxation necessary for your stay.
• Our staff is trained and supervised according to the latest regulations and recommendations related to our sector of activity.
• A referent is designated in the establishment and is responsible for deploying health safety measures, training staff, enforcing them, responding to checks by the authorities and monitoring the measures imposed by the government, both initial and future measures.
• The whole of their working day, from their arrival to their departure, and all the components of their post has been particularly detailed in every detail (cloakroom, working clothes, hand and work hygiene, working distances, methodology and process for applying the strictest standards, etc.).
Reinforced cleaning and disinfection of rooms and common areas
• All of our procedures have been strengthened and expanded.
• The rooms are completely disinfected at the departure of each guest.
• Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily throughout our premises with antiseptic wipes, disinfectants or bleach solutions: door handles, worktops, desks, bedside tables, stair railings, flush buttons, toilet seats, switches, remote controls and computer keyboards.
• The cleaning staff is systematically equipped with masks and gloves.
• Used gloves are discarded and replaced between each room.
Management of flows and common areas - Adaptation of our services
We have organized our houses to allow you to enjoy all our services while respecting the minimum safety distances and adapting our services to these constraints.
From your arrival until your departure, we will make sure and with your collaboration to offer you spaces that keep you at a distance from other customers while allowing you to fully enjoy our houses.
At your service at all times
Beyond all this, we wish to remain permanently at your disposal to answer your question, your expectations or your needs. Respecting the safety distances we will always be there for you and also reachable by phone or email.
Bjelin becomes Europe’s Largest Manufacturer of Oak Veneer
Pervanovo acquires Spačva.
Safe Stay in Croatia
The prominent Safe stay in Croatia label informs visitors that a tourist facility is operating according to the current recommendations of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and the Croatian Institute of Public Health. By introducing this label, Croatia is putting visitor safety first.
Villa Franica among most exclusive Croatian Villas
Villa Franica among most exclusive Croatian villas for rent.
Enter discount code DIRECT and earn a 15% discount.
Stay Longer and Save
Stay 3 nights, save 5%.
20% off flexible rate.
Get familiar with our New Cancellation Policy.